The extension of God’s Kingdom on the earth never stops, in the beginning of Year 2021, CIS OA released 10 goals for this year under the principle of Thinking Big, Aim High. May God bless with all these plans and fulfill according to His own will.
1. Regional Olivet Center in Moscow can be filled with 70 families, all ministries on mission, education and finance can be set up.
2. Kazakhstan Olivet Center in Almaty can be set up.
3. Pioneering the rest eight countries and six main cities where there are no Olivet Assembly yet in the CIS Region. The countries are Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan. The six main cities are: St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, Nursultan, Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg and Rostov-on-Don.
4. According to the 1 million members goal globally, CIS sets up 100,000 members, that means every country will gather about 7000 people in the region.
5. There are 120 members can be sent to General Office USA to receive training.
6. Setting up at least 120 Faith & Foundation families.
7. All ministers of Olivet Fellowships can be set up in pioneered country.
8. Sending 12 missionaries to other countries, such as Africa, Middle East, and Europe.
9. Welcoming 70 senior members from abroad together to serve in the CIS Region.
10. Local leaders can be set up in every country, current launched Olivet Seminary website and 15 online church can educate local people.